[pmwiki-users] ZAP demo's working better

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Oct 12 07:12:29 CDT 2006

I've been busy updating the code snippets at WWW.ZAPSITE.ORG and
making the site a bit more user friendly.

Most of the code snippets allow you to try them out and show the code
at the same time--for simple cut and paste. Try some out. I've been
doing some fun stuff.  I'll be adding more as I go along.  Current
snippets include:

    * Arrays
    * Buddies
    * Comments
    * EmailForm
    * JumpList
    * MagicBoxes
    * Pages
    * Password
    * Profiles
    * Tagging
    * UpdateForms

Also, the most recent bugfixes are being posted at ZAPSITE.ORG.  I
probably won't update the PmWiki recipe page until I have more stuff
tested.  I've been squashing minor bugs left and right, and suspect
there may be more in some of the features I haven't tested yet.  So
always get the latest from ZAPSITE.

Cheers,
Caveman

PS. For some reason I am having one code snippet not showing up in my
pagelist, names Snippets.FileMgmt.  All the other files show up, and
the files page shows up in my JumpList pulldown menu.  Any thoughts
why?