[pmwiki-users] Skin for Mobile Browsers

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Thu Oct 12 07:58:29 CDT 2006

Has anyone got a skin suitable for a mobile browser? I want to be able
to read one of my sites on a mobile phone. Main requirements are:

Minimal top bar.
No side bar.
Decent text formatting when the browser window is very narrow (about 240
pixels).

I have done some hacking with the Grease skin, which is nice and
minimalist in the first place. I have removed the side bar and made it
into a "Top Bar" and reduced the height of the heading. This seems to
work pretty well, but I wondered if there were any other skins I might
get ideas from - none of the skins on PmWiki itself seem to have been
designed to be used with a mobile browser.

Ian.