[pmwiki-users] config file and getting started

Trish Harris trishlet at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 12 21:23:23 CDT 2006

Hi --

We are hoping to implement pmwiki.  I've unpacked our
tar file and set directory permissions.  We can't get
the config file settings (everything from page title
to admin passwords) to "catch," and we still cannot do
anything to/with our wiki.

I feel as though we've missed steps 6-42 somewhere --
we are using the help/install guide we found at
sourceforge.  Sould we look elsewhere for basic
install help? We just want to get the wiki loaded and
running.

Thank you in advance.  :)

Trish