[pmwiki-users] Blocklist bug

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Oct 13 15:20:18 CDT 2006

On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 03:05:34PM -0500, JB wrote:
> > >   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Site/Blocklist
> >
> > Add the following to local/config.php:
> > $BlocklistDownload['Site.Blocklist'] = array('format' => 'pmwiki');
>
> Using pmwiki-2.2.0-beta14
>
> To get this to work I had to change a line in
> "scripts/blocklist.php":
>       'url' => "http://www.pmwiki.org/blocklists/$pn" ));
> To:
>       'url' => "http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/$pn" ));

The existing code is correct.  I just tried it myself with
pmwiki-2.2.0-beta14 and it works exactly as described above.

> "http://www.pmwiki.org/blocklists" in a browser give
> a 404 error.

Yes, but http://www.pmwiki.org/blocklists/Site.Blocklist works,
and that's the url that the blocklist code ends up requesting.

(The requests for blocklist pages on pmwiki.org are currently
being handled by webserver aliases, so the fact that
http://www.pmwiki.org/blocklists returns a 404 error isn't
a problem.)