[pmwiki-users] Blocklist bug

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Oct 13 15:39:25 CDT 2006

On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 03:32:37PM -0500, JB wrote:
> > > To get this to work I had to change a line in
> > > "scripts/blocklist.php":
> > > 'url' => "http://www.pmwiki.org/blocklists/$pn" ));
> > > To: 'url' => "http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/$pn" ));
> >
> > The existing code is correct.
>

> Well it did not work for me.  So what could cause it
> to fail one way and work the other?
>
> Here is my blocklist it created - I notice that it has
> HTML code in it.  :(

I suspect it has HTML code in it because you downloaded
the page from the /wiki/ address and not the /blocklists/
one.  Try restoring the original code and deleting the
Site.Blocklist page on your site, so that it will download
a new one from the correct location.

>   http://gnuzoo.org/index.htm/index.php?n=Site.Blocklist

That page is password protected so I can't view the
contents, but I'll take your word for it.  (By default, the
blocklist code disables read permission for any blocklists
it automatically downloads, since the pages tend to contain
words and phrases that people might not want to have displayed
on their site.)