[pmwiki-users] Downloaded Blocklist Local Page Name

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Oct 13 17:01:10 CDT 2006

On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 04:45:07PM -0500, JB wrote:
> >  $BlocklistDownload['Site.Blocklist'] = array('format' => 'pmwiki');
> >
> > This will arrange for PmWiki's Site.Blocklist page to be
> > automatically downloaded from pmwiki.org once per day  --
> > same as the MoinMaster and Chongqed blocklists.
>
> Is there any way to specifiy the name of the page that the
> PMWiki 'Site.Blocklist' is downloaded to?

Sure.  Use the following instead:

  $BlocklistDownload['Site.Blocklist-PmWiki']
    = array('format' => 'pmwiki');

This will download the "shared/published" blocklist for pmwiki.org
to a page called 'Site.Blocklist-PmWiki' on the local server.

How this works:  I've just now set pmwiki.org so that it
maps requests for /blocklists/Site.Blocklist-PmWiki to return
the contents of the Site.Blocklist page on pmwiki.org.  At some
point in the future we may maintain two separate blocklists
on pmwiki.org -- a Site.Blocklist-PmWiki page that is a shared
blocklist for PmWiki sites, and a Site.Blocklist page that is
local to pmwiki.org.

So, the official "shared blocklist" for PmWiki will always
be "Site.Blocklist-PmWiki", and for the time being I've set
pmwiki.org to return the contents of the Site.Blocklist
page in response to requests for /blocklists/Site.Blocklist-PmWiki .