[pmwiki-users] do we have to add anything to $BlocklistPages

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Oct 13 17:47:07 CDT 2006

On Fri, Oct 13, 2006 at 05:38:41PM -0500, JB wrote:
> So now I have
>
> in config.php
>
>     $EnableBlocklist = 10;
>     $BlocklistDownload['Site.Blocklist-PmWiki'] = array('format' =>
> 'pmwiki');
>
> and in my wiki.d
>
>     Site.Blocklist
>     Site.Blocklist-Chongqed
>     Site.Blocklist-MoinMaster
>     Site.Blocklist-PmWiki
>
> Since we added the Site.Blocklist-PmWiki will it automatically
> filter using all 4 lists now?  Do we have to add anything
> to $BlocklistPages ?

If $BlocklistPages is not explicitly set, then the blocklist.php
script will default to using Site.Blocklist and all of the
pages defined in $BlocklistDownload.

If $EnableBlocklist is 10 or greater, the Site.Blocklist-Chongqed
and Site.Blocklist-MoinMaster pages are added to $BlocklistDownload
if they don't already exist.