[pmwiki-users] Conditional fails when encountering !! Header

Brent Zupp atticus4 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 21:21:03 CDT 2006

I'm trying to keep some text private using (:if auth admin:)
conditional. I just noticed that when I have a header markup (!!)
between the conditional, it fails. If I remove the header markup (!!),
it works.

<<Start Example of failing markup:>>

Public text Public text Public text Public text Public text Public
text Public text Public text Public text

(:if auth admin:)

!!Header

Private text Private text Private text Private text Private text
Private text Private text Private text Private text Private text

(:ifend:)

<<End Example of failing markup:>>

The above markup should hide the "private text" for anyone except
"admin", but it doesn't work. All private and public text is viewable
to public.

I believe this is a bug, so I entered this in PITS:
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00814

Any thoughts?

Best,

Brent