[pmwiki-users] Incoming IP address question

David Goadby dg at pixel-plus.co.uk
Mon Oct 16 05:29:16 CDT 2006

Hi All,

 I have a wiki that is accessed from the WAN using port forwarding in the
 router and also on the LAN. I have a link to a special local webpage that
is
 hardwired using the domain name. This works fine for the WAN users but, the
 router doesn't handle the URL correctly at all as it is going off-site and
 then coming back onsite again. My previous Draytek router did handle this
ok
 but that is another story.

 Back to the problem; can I detect the URL of the current user and build the
 appropriate URL for the special webpage? I'm sure PHP can detect the client
 IP but wonder if PMWiki has some built-in magic for this?

 Regards

 David Goadby