[pmwiki-users] RE : search crash

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Mon Oct 16 08:57:11 CDT 2006

On Oct 16, 2006, at 9:40 AM, Olivier Citeau wrote:

> I have upgraded from 2.1.11 to 2.1.26 and I still have same error
> (line 708 this time, but it is the same php line)
>
> Olivier Citeau <ociteau at yahoo.fr> a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I have setup a stabndard pmwiki, but search engine crash :
> Fatal error: fopen(wiki.d/PmWikiFr.NotificationParCourriel)
> [<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: failed to open
> stream: No such file or directory in /mnt/100/sdb/0/c/ociteau/
> pbwiki/pmwiki.php on line 693
> The error belongs to read method of class PageStore :
>     if ($pagefile && ($fp=@fopen($pagefile, "r"))) {
> Any clue on this error ?
>
> Url of wiki is : http://ociteau.free.fr/pbwiki/
>
> Thanks in advance.

On the basis of "some answer is better than no answer" -- fopen
(wiki.d/PmWikiFr.NotificationParCourriel) seems to be the problem...
is there any such file IN your wiki.d folder?  Did you delete any
files from wiki.d?

I don't know French but I'll take a wild guess that it means
"notification for ??"  sounds like it's probably an instructional
wikilib.d page for email notifications?  I don't know why the search
would even be trying to open the file, but you may want to look at
it.  When I try to open that page in your wiki (http://
ociteau.free.fr/pbwiki/index.php?n=PmWikiFr.NotificationParCourriel)
I get other errors:

Fatal error: fopen(wiki.d/PmWikiFr.Variables) [<a
href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: failed to open stream: No
such file or directory in /mnt/100/sdb/0/c/ociteau/pbwiki/pmwiki.php
on line 708

Maybe there's a problem with the language package you installed?

Crisses