[pmwiki-users] Error on Snippets.Lists

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Oct 16 11:36:48 CDT 2006

On Mon, Oct 16, 2006 at 10:58:12AM -0400, The Editor wrote:
> On 10/16/06, aalbuquerque at lanowar.sytes.net
> <aalbuquerque at lanowar.sytes.net> wrote:
> > This message was sent from the ZAP website:
> > Hello
> >
> > I was testing your site and got the following error when submiting the list in Snippets.Lists
> >
> > Warning: htmlspecialchars() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/fastst/public_html/zap/scripts/pagelist.php on line 442
> >
> > Regards,
> > Américo Albuquerque
>

> Yes, someone else has point this out.
>
> This is a very important ZAP feature--but I can't seem to get it to
> work on my server.  Works perfect on my home setup.  Must be a php
> setting?  No clue the connection with pagelist.php. Also, not sure
> exactly what htmlspecialchars() is doing.  Any thoughts?

For some reason there appears to be an option value being passed
to the pagelist functions that contains an array instead of a
normal string.

I don't think this can happen in PmWiki's normal processing, so
it may be a recipe that is generating the array as an input
option to pagelist.  (I could be entirely wrong about this.)