[pmwiki-users] Spam via Mailform...

Nils Knappmeier nk at knappi.org
Sun Oct 22 07:25:01 CDT 2006

Hi,

in order to prevent spam on my mailform. I adapted a PHP captcha-class
to pmwiki.
You can find the recipe on

    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Captchas

It is not very sophisticated, but it works form me. If anyone wants to
develop it any further, feel free to do it.
It would be nice though, if we'd not end up with four different versions
of the script (as in the MailForm-recipe).
So if you change anything, feel free to modify the original recipe.

In any case, I think the design still needs some discussion.

Nils