[pmwiki-users] Group Title in Group customization file

Chris Lott chris.lott at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 14:13:45 CDT 2006

On 10/20/06, Sandy <sandy at onebit.ca> wrote:
> > It's correct that groups don't have titles -- I think the original
> > request is to have the link to the group (normally displayed
> > above/before the page's title in most skins) display something other
> > than the group's name.
>
> I just change the skin to remove that link. In the rare cases when I do
> need the group title on the page, I do it in the wiki-text.

Thanks to Patrick for clarifying my request and to Sandy for this
answer and others. Patrick is right about what I am trying to do.
Sandy's solution occurred to me (as well as some others), but I don't
want to edit the skin because 95% of the wiki should be showing the
group name... at this point I'll just tell users in that area to use
markup to achieve that effect on each individual page...