[pmwiki-users] Sad news for your Kiwi

mike moller mike.moller at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 02:13:54 CDT 2006

Well, I'm a 4th generation Kiwi, still resident in New Zealand.

I eat both Marmite and Vegemite with equal fervour. It really seems a pretty
arid argument about which one is better but one thing is for sure -
Bureaucracies can be just plain stupid - this news report (which I've now
seen from several sources including this evening on our local TV) is simply
one more demonstration of that fact.

BUT ..... I guess many of us here are professional IT types who've probably
had a pretty good living out of build ing systems to address fubars created
by bureaucrats! Let's face it, if someone out there wasn't creating problems
we wouldn't have jobs
--
Mike Moller
Lallybroch Alpacas