[pmwiki-users] Does Wikipublisher override the default edit page?

Joshua J. Kugler joshua at eeinternet.com
Tue Oct 24 14:43:03 CDT 2006

I discovered an odd problem today.

If I have wikipublisher enabled (latest version, just updated it to the
latest), the Summary: box for editing pages is not shown on an edit page.  If
I disable Wikipublisher, I have a summary box.

My config looks like:

include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/wikipublisher/extensions.php");

$Skin = 'beeblebrox';

(Other stuff too, but that's the order the directives fall.)

It happens with other skins too (such as plain) whereas those skins work just
fine on other wikis in the farm.

I know there is a Site.WikipublisherEdit in Wikipublisher's wikilib directory,
but even that file has a Summary directive.  What is Wikipublisher doing that
is stripping the summary box out of the edit screen?  Did I miss something?

Thanks.

Joshua Kugler
Lead System Admin -- Senior Programmer
http://www.eeinternet.com
PGP Key: http://pgp.mit.edu/  ID 0xDB26D7CE
PO Box 80086 -- Fairbanks, AK 99708 -- Ph: 907-456-5581 Fax: 907-456-3111