[pmwiki-users] trying not to bother you too much...

Neil Herber nospam at eton.ca
Wed Oct 25 14:16:37 CDT 2006

At 2006-10-25  11:49 AM -0700, Nicholas Buttle is rumored to have said:
>If I edit the sidebar and add
>
>* [[Personell/Personell]]
>
>and then open the page I get...
>
>PERSONELL /
>Personell
>
>as the page header.
>
>So the page title is duplicated.
>
>I want to click the 'Personell' link in the Sidebar to
>open a page with a title of my choosing eg.
>'Personell at our business' and not have this
>duplication of headings.

Just in case you did not know, the markup
indicates  [[Groupname/Pagename]], so I presume you have a group
called "personell" (which you might want to spell personnel ;-) that
has a page in it called "personell".

To get a custom title for that page include a (:title:) directive on
the page, such as:

(: title Personnel at our business:)

Or you can actually name the page "PersonnelAtOurBusiness" and in the
SideBar put:

* [[Personnel/Personnel(AtOurBusiness)]]

Neil Herber
Corporate info at http://www.eton.ca/