[pmwiki-users] RSS problem off of Site/AllRecentChanges with group=

Chris Cox ccox at airmail.net
Thu Oct 26 15:18:08 CDT 2006

This feature works fine from one of my PmWiki sites, but on the
other, the group= seems to be totally ignored.  That site is
running 2.1.26, but historically it dates back quite a ways...
is it possible that the format of the AllRecentChanges file is
causing the issue?  Did something change?

Unfortunately, the site that is erroring is internal only....
Should I just blow my RecentChanges files away?  Just hate
to lose the history.