[pmwiki-users] Pages in a Group

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Oct 26 15:51:11 CDT 2006

Is there any way to get the number of pages in a group in a recipe?  I
tried this little bit of code but it just gives me zero.  Maybe it has
something to do with the pattern matching?

	$e = 0;
	foreach(ListPages("/^$g\\.\\d/") as $n) {
		$e = $e + 1;
		}

Does anyone see the problem?

Cheers,
Caveman

PS.  I just added another little tweak to ZAP affecting how threads
are accessed and the fixpage function, to make it work a bit better.
I will upload when I get a chance. No other significant changes.
Still trying to work out the /' and (: bugs.