[pmwiki-users] links broken & relative nightmares

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Fri Oct 27 15:31:21 CDT 2006

Please forgive if this was covered before:

I upgraded to pmwiki 2.2.0 beta15 and find that some links are not
behaving as before:
I sometimes use links like [[GroupOne| group one]] to go to the
GroupOne default page (GroupOne/GroupOne). Now they point to
Site.GroupOne, which does not exist. These links live on
Site.PageTopMenu, a page included in the skin for action links etc.
Why is this so?

The relative nightmare is this:
I just changed the action links to be relative to the page, i.e.
[[{Name}?action=edit | $[Edit] ]] has become
[[{*$FullName}?action=edit | $[Edit] ]]
but now when I view (go to) Site.PageTopMenu and try to open it for
editing, the edit page is Site.FullName
What am I missing?

thanks for any help!
 Hans