[pmwiki-users] Is it time for a pmwiki-devel list? - forum integration

Brian brianbashi at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 17:30:43 CDT 2006

Hello pmwiki-users,

  There have been some requests for pmwiki to develop a forum
  cookbook. I think the better approach is to integrate an established
  forum into pmwiki, instead of writing one from the ground up. Phorum
  (phorum.org) is my personal favorite and I dream of the day I can
  use them seamlessly. Right now I'm just hacking together the
  templates.

  I'm not sure how complicated such a project is, but I think the
  genius programmers here can do it in one weekend.

--
Best regards,
 Brian