[pmwiki-users] pagelist bug?

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sat Oct 28 05:58:36 CDT 2006

On my Profiles page I made a table using pagelist to have a list of
cookbook recipes maintained, version number and download filename.
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Profiles/HansB
This works well enough, but it did not pick up one page, which had an
empty Status: infoline, which comes just before the Maintainer: line.
The pagelist gives me a list filtered by $:Maintainer=*HansB*
Adding a value for Status: made pagelist pick up this page too.
I expect it should have picked it up even with no value after Status:

Best,
 Hans