[pmwiki-users] Profiles edit-authorization question

Florian Fischer Flori-Fischer at gmx.net
Tue Oct 31 03:14:09 CST 2006

Hello,

I' ve a question concerning my Profiles Group.
How can i make sure, that only the User of the pages Profiles.User, Profiles.User-Contrib and Profiles.User-watchlist can edit his pages. I'm using Userauth. Up to now i granted groupwide edit-rights to users, but I'd like to limit the "edit"-access. Is there a way to do this by a conditional or can the admin do it with the userauth-admintool. I tried something like this to grant rights in the admintool.

edit_page-Profiles.{*$Author}

but of course since this is done by the admin, {*$Author} becomes Admin.

Any ideas?

Florian