[pmwiki-users] PresenceAwarenessLight on AuthUser

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Sun Sep 3 03:05:08 CDT 2006

Sunday, September 3, 2006, 6:08:46 AM, Patrick wrote:

> Well, I now have a version that does work with AuthUser:

>     http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/Present

> It even works without AuthUser -- as demonstrated on pmwiki.org
> (which isn't using AuthUser).  And, as far as I know, it should
> work with UserAuth.

> In addition to the "who's doing what on the site" display, I'll
> also be adding a "someone seems to be editing this page"
> message to the edit form, so that if two people are editing a
> page there'll be a nice note saying "someone else is working on it,
> too."

> Comments welcomed.

Looks good! Is it showing users/visitors from a given timeframe, i.e.
from last five minutes or so? And if you specify a timeframe, could
this become a parameter to be optionally set in the markup, like
(:present time=300 :) i.e 5 minutes or something like it?
Or is it the actual moment only one loads a page?

Looking forward to see the recipe!

Hans