[pmwiki-users] Notebook-NT-Skin - some more tests

Henrik Bechmann henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 3 12:42:49 CDT 2006

Thanks Pico, I appreciate it.

Given MacIE's unique idiosyncracies, the fact that MS has discontinued
it, and the emergence of Safari on the Mac, I think that if people find
the MacIE to be an important part of their audience, they would be
better off using a table based framework. IAC I don't think MacIE will
last much longer.

- Henrik

--

Henrik Bechmann