[pmwiki-users] ShowHide toggle (:pagelist:) based on page title

kirpi at kirpi.it kirpi at kirpi.it
Mon Sep 4 16:39:42 CDT 2006

>  ...if I create a new page named Platters, save it, and later stick
>  a (:title Doors:) title to it, there is no way to see it listed under
>  D: it is only viewed as Platters.

I found the guilty: I had both titledictindex and toggledictindex
active on my system.
I deleted titledictindex, and now toggledictindex does not show that
strange behaviour.
I made many tests, and it is fine now.

Well, this thread closes.
Thank you Hans for toggledictindex: really useful!

Luigi

P.S. Sure, still toggledictindex has at least one issue (strange
behaviour with pages named/titled starting with a digit), but this
deserves a different thread.