[pmwiki-users] pmwiki default div skin

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Mon Sep 4 18:56:23 CDT 2006

> JB wrote:
> > I am little confused because there are 2 (or more) versions.
> >
> >   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Notebook-NT-Skin
> >   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PmWiki-DivsSkin
> >
> > Can they be consolidated/combined to use the best of
> > both?
> >

> I'm content to leave PmWiki-DivsSkin as it is, as it seems to work, and
> I gotta move on.

I agree that we probably don't need two versions of the same
skin, but I'll leave it to the skin authors to decide which
(if any) to obsolete, or how to better distinguish them in the
cookbook.

I also think we should develop a SkinTest group on pmwiki.org,
which can house a trail of pages that illustrate the common
browser issues encountered when designing skins with PmWiki,
as well as a nice suite of test pages for each skin.