[pmwiki-users] pagelist problem

Brent Zupp atticus4 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 07:39:23 CDT 2006

I'm getting weird behavior from a paglist directive on my homepage (see
right column on http://www.wanderings.net/notebook/Main/HomePage )

In the right column, my pagelist command:

(:pagelist fmt=#title list=normal group=Main name=-Bookmarks order=-time
count=15 :)

yields the following:

Site.PageListTemplates#titleSite.PageListTemplates#titleSite.PageListTemplates#titleSite.PageListTemplates#titleSite.PageListTemplates#titleSite.PageListTemplates#titleSite.PageListTemplates#titleSite.PageListTemplates#titleSite.PageListTemplates#titleSite.PageListTemplates#titleSite.PageListTemplates#titleSite.PageListTemplates#titleSite.PageListTemplates#titleSite.PageListTemplates#titleSite.PageListTemplates#title

Looks like it's not finding the #title format; however, on other pages the
directive works fine (see example
http://www.wanderings.net/notebook/Main/HellExplainedByChemistryStudent )

This problem only occurs on the homepage. The body of my homepage contains
two pagelist directives:

(:pagelist fmt=#title group=main order=-ctime count=10 -Main.NewPageForm:)

(:pagelist fmt=#blog link=Category.Blog order=-ctime:)

When I remove either of these, the the pagelist in the right column works
fine.

Also, I only noticed this problem when I added  [[!Blog]] category to a page
(that category is used for one of the pagelists on the homepage).

Any thoughts?

Best,
Brent