[pmwiki-users] Table question / issue

Glenn Blalock gblalock at grandecom.net
Wed Sep 6 18:25:29 CDT 2006

 Following Tom's suggestion, I also added a table for the text, and it works
for me:

(:table width=100% bgcolor=yellow:)
(:cell:)
TEXT
(:tableend:)
(:table width=60% align=left bgcolor=green:)
(:cell:)
*sometext
*and more
*and more
(:tableend:)
(:table width=40% align=right bgcolor=grey:)
(:cell:)
TEXT
(:tableend:)
[[<<]]