[pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.1.24 released (improvements to AuthUser)

George gdb at soundchasers.com
Wed Sep 6 22:55:39 CDT 2006

Patrick,

I'm unable to get the analyzer page to work.  I set up the module, set
up my key, and enter everything in the form, but the page keeps telling
me the module is missing.  Oddly enough, if I manually enter:

http://www.soundchasers.com/Main/HomePage?action=analyze&key=<mykey>

In my browser, my site comes back with a bunch of information about the
current configuration (which, itself answers my question -- the PHP
version is 4.4.4 -- which should be safe).

Just thought you'd like to know that I think the Analyzer page is broken. :)

// George