[pmwiki-users] Bibliographies

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Fri Sep 8 03:38:09 CDT 2006

On Friday, 8 September 2006 3:58 PM, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:

>> > Yes, please.
>> >

>> I'll have it ready in the next release.  (The internal variables
>> will remain $HTMLHeaderFmt and $HTMLFooterFmt, but the directives
>> will be either.)
>
>Actually, I suppose one could do:
>
>    $XMLHeaderFmt = &$HTMLHeaderFmt;
>    $XMLFooterFmt = &$HTMLFooterFmt;
>
>and then $XMLHeaderFmt and $XMLFooterFmt would work in the PHP
>code as well.  :-)
>
>Pm

Yes, please. Although I think it might cause confusion unless
one is consistent. It has always felt odd to be generating
(for example) print meta tags using $HTMLHeaderFmt.

I just posted "when Lyx has an xml-based file format, we
can teach PmWiki to output LyXML" so continuing to highlight
PmWiki's markup independence has a lot to be said for it.

--
JR