[pmwiki-users] refcount.php

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Sep 8 16:59:14 CDT 2006

On Fri, Sep 08, 2006 at 08:00:11PM +0200, Tom Lederer wrote:
> Sorry for leaving out the Topic on the other post.
>
> I noticed that refcount does not comply XHTML, and corrected that for
> me (hopefully correct). Should i send it in? Could this be fixed?

Sure, send it in.  refcount is really quite old and hopefully to be
obsolete RSN, since I have a new (:pagelist:)-based version of it
waiting in the wings as soon as I can stabilize things a bit.  However,
I'd be very glad to get a patch for it.  (Actually, it's so old,
you could just send the updated copy of refcount.php and I can
look at that. :-)