[pmwiki-users] rel='nofollow'

Henrik Bechmann henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Sun Sep 10 14:10:41 CDT 2006

Thanks so much, Patrick.

What you've set up makes perfect sense for most situations, but I happen
to use InterMap as an internal list of repositories, rather than an
external list of references, and I had just noticed that some of our
pages weren't showing up in google, in spite of the fact that we get
crawled quite a lot. The config entry you've indicated will I presume
solve the problem.

Best,

- Henrik

--