[pmwiki-users] edit protection for special pages

Florian Fischer Flori-Fischer at gmx.net
Mon Sep 11 08:58:05 CDT 2006

Hello Pm,

thanks for your help, it works the way you told me. Using Userauth it´s important not to grant edit_all rights, but only edit-rights.
Is there a way to include a tab for the admin ,something like Protect-Page?

And another question. I'd like to change the message of "Enter password for...". In which file can i do this?

Thanks

-------- Original-Nachricht --------