[pmwiki-users] Page variables with markup in them...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Sep 12 15:52:51 CDT 2006

Here's a bit more info on this perplexing problem.  When I use the
following code, I get both "hi" and the return value I want.

	case "log" :
		$FmtPV['$log'] = "hi";
		return GetLog($d,$_GET[id]);
		break;

When I change it to

	case "log" :
		$FmtPV['$log'] = GetLog($d,$_GET[id]);
		break;

I get  a blank value for {$log}.  No other changes.  Really bizarre.
I also stripped out all the markup code in the text returned by
GetLog, that I thought might be the problem.  No difference.  Very
frustrated, as my log edit, remove, and trim functions all depend on
being able to retrieve the specific log entry.

Help?  Otherwise it's working very coooool.

Cheers,
Caveman