[pmwiki-users] Search: list of pages with target page, not working

Nathan itsh.lists at gmail.com
Wed Sep 13 13:48:46 CDT 2006

<sheepish grin> Yes I was entering the actual text of:
(:pagelist link=Main.HomePage:)

When I use the text:
link=Main.HomePage

It does indeed work. I guess I was reading it wrong on
http://pmwiki.com/wiki/PmWiki/PageLists where it says:
# all pages with a link to PmWiki.DocumentationIndex
    (:pagelist link=PmWiki.DocumentationIndex:)

I guess that probably comes from being in IT with a hardware and
management background, but no programming.

Thanks for all your help.

Nathan

Oh, I am using v 2.1.26