[pmwiki-users] css dir

Henrik Bechmann henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Wed Sep 13 21:46:42 CDT 2006

Thanks for the clarifications.

 >>Unless the shared components are really for "skins"

Yes, I meant specifically for skins: shared css files (eg for content vs
framework), shared php skin modification routines (eg. crumbtrail,
author menu, login)...

Sharing good, repetition bad<g>: also promotes design discipline, I find.

As far as /pub/shared goes, I'm still wrapping my head around the
(useful) distinction between private and public, but will no doubt
migrate materials accordingly.

Thanks again,

Best,

- Henrik