[pmwiki-users] timing of PmWiki blogging module

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Sep 14 17:17:14 CDT 2006

John,

Actually, you might want to consider using the FAST Data recipe, as it
will have full blogging capabilities built in, including timestamped
blogged entries, editable comment boxes, and any other kind of data
fields you might want to include. You could even give every logged in
user their own blog--easily! Or organize your blogs around groups of
editors.  Pretty much whatever you want to do.

I only have one little glitch concerning a page variable that refuses
to set properly.  If I can get past that, it will make a very nice
blogging engine.  Or for multiple forums, issue tracking, whatever.
But wait until FAST Data 2.0 comes out--as it is loaded with new
capabilities.  It should be ready within a few days, a week at the
most, as it is 99% done.  Just one (or two) minor, but persistent
bugs.

Cheers,
Caveman