[pmwiki-users] Comments recipe and Notify module

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Sep 14 22:23:38 CDT 2006

Does anyone know if changes made by WritePage show up in recent
changes?  If not this might be a good addition to the FAST Data recipe
also, so an admin could easily check for new posts of whatever kind
they might be.  I seem to recall you said WritePage would

1) Clearstatcache
2) PageIndex
3) Do text substitutions to prevent malicious code, linebreaks, and
allow for %'s.

Already FAST Data is configured so comments can be emailed directly to
an administrator (or mailing list), perhaps pending approval in a
queue, but some might prefer to just check the recent changes.

Cheers,
Caveman