[pmwiki-users] SpellChecker on a Farm

Pico pmwiki at ben-amotz.com
Sat Sep 16 09:59:41 CDT 2006

JB wrote:
>>     http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SpellChecker
>> Does the SpellChecker recipe work with farms?
>

> I got it working. I updated the documentation page for it too.
>

> For a wikifarm you will also have to change the
> /cookbook/spellchecker.php file. Change the 3 variables
> "$PubDirUrl" to "$FarmPubDirUrl".
>

> If someone knows a better way please let me know.
>

>    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SpellChecker

I revised your edit to the documentation because there was no need to
provide different sets of include lines for farms and non-farms; all
installs can use the same line:

include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/spellchecker.php");

As for changing the PubDirUrl variables in the spellchecker.php, maybe
someone should go ahead and make the changes, upload the new version,
and update the documentation page to reflect the new version (and delete
the instructions for changing the PubDirUrl variables).

The contributors were:

JavaJunky, 2005-02-18
Pm, 2005-02-25, redesign installation scripts

Pico

P.S. On my farm install, with your changes, it never seems to get past
the message "Spell check in progress..."  I assume that it isn't finding
the speller pages, but is failing to provide feedback to reflect that fact.

--

         __  /
        /   /