[pmwiki-users] "Cannot modify header..."

Daniel Hofer daho at borntofly.ch
Mon Sep 18 03:13:53 CDT 2006

Hello

it's crazy.
Last week I updated on an actual version. Then, I assume but I'm not
sure, I've got the following message on every page in my wikifarm:
--------------------------------------
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at
/home/httpd/vhosts/dokuweb.ch/httpdocs/farm/pmwiki/local/farmconfig.php:53)
in /home/httpd/vhosts/dokuweb.ch/httpdocs/farm/pmwiki/pmwiki.php on line 884
------------------------------------

This morning I tried to install an old version from May or so.
--> same error
Then I've just installed version 26 --> same error.

I have no idea what's wrong. I've read also in the forum, I also found
some entries but nothing related to my problem.

Has something changed to PHP-config?
Or what can I do?

One week ago it worked fine.

Thanks for your help!