[pmwiki-users] Strange problem

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Sep 18 10:31:03 CDT 2006

I've been using PmWiki for some time now and it has been extremely
stable.  Granted it may glitch if I mess things up but otherwise the
code is secure.  Once I fix my tweaks, it restores itself perfectly.
Don't be afraid in that regards.

I have noticed a couple (rare) situations where I need to reboot or
restart my browser, (usually after fixing major mis-tweaks on my part)
but I'm sure they were system problems on my machine and not PmWiki
problems.

So press forward with confidence.  PmWiki is great!  And amazingly resilient!

Cheers,
Caveman