[pmwiki-users] maxincludes

Henrik Bechmann henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Mon Sep 18 12:22:46 CDT 2006

Hi Patrick,

Small point:

I just bumped into the MaxIncludes limit (using my (:includefieldpage:)
derivative of your (:include:) directive. It's one particular page, and
I've since changed the MaxIncludes limit to 100.

But the thing that alerted me to the fact that there was a problem was
the following suddenly appearing at the top of the offending page:

News2006.GroupHeader self=0

Not very informative! So it took me a while to track it down.

Is this a side effect? Is it something I've done in (:includefieldpage:)
do you think? If not, would it be possible to have an explicit message
there instead? Like "maximum includes (50) exceeded"?

Thanks,

- Henrik

--

Henrik Bechmann