[pmwiki-users] FAST Data 2.0 uploaded.

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Sep 19 14:16:14 CDT 2006

I just haven't had time to update them (some of the markup has been
changed).  My plan is to put them all on the FAST Data demo site,
perhaps rewritten so they are cut and pastable.  And with a bit more
documentation.

I uploaded the new recipe in case anyone wanted to test it out and
perhaps point out any bugs they find with the new changes. I'll repost
those code snippets and many more over the next couple weeks as I'm
busy setting up/testing the various features for my site.

Just time time time. Can't type fast enoug.  :)

Cheers,
Caveman