[pmwiki-users] PmW Mag?

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Sep 19 14:52:27 CDT 2006

This sounds great!  Let's do it!

I was wondering if there was a way to also do collaborative type
articles.  For example I'd like to submit one on using FAST Data as
the basis for a CMS system (what I really designed it for), but it
would be nice if others could add sections about using UserAuth,
AuthUser and perhaps another CMS approach.  Perhaps one person would
be the main organizer but others submit sections.

Something like what was done at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/CompareFormsRecipes

Perhaps the next question is who's going to set it up?  :)

Cheers,
Caveman