[pmwiki-users] Disappearing GET variables!

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Sep 19 20:35:40 CDT 2006

I'm trying to set up a form in a groupfooter where I have a button
that forwards me to a page that does not exist except as constructed
by headers and footers.  Normally this works fine, but I'm trying to
also pass it some variables in the header as GET variables.  It seems
if the page does not exist those variables are stripped away.  Is this
a bug?  Or is there some way around this?

I manually wrote out the link and it does the same thing:

[[Messages.{$Name}?update=true|update]]

When I put it in the browser of course it works like its supposed to.
Any thoughts?

Cheers,
Caveman