[pmwiki-users] markup (:newuser:) doesn't work (UserAuth)

Florian Fischer Flori-Fischer at gmx.net
Wed Sep 20 09:27:26 CDT 2006

Hello,

again a little bit of trouble with UserAuth. In order to register on my site, users shall make use of UserAuth-newuser. This recipe has worked fine up to now. But suddenly the markup (:newuser:)doesn't work anymore. I´ve checked several times in my config.php whether the recipe is loaded or not- and it is! I checked the code of userauth-newuser where the markup is defined, and everything seems to be correct. What might be the reason why a markup doesn't work anymore from one day to another? Any ideas for solving the problem?

Regards,

Florian