[pmwiki-users] vCard Reader Recipe . . .

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 12:43:06 CDT 2006

I have recently finished a "rough draft" on a vCard reader. This
reader can translate v2.1 and v.3.0 vCard formats into PmWiki markup.
This recipe builds off of [[Attach:]]-type syntax to allow you to
manage the .vcf file type, as well as display the card contents and
lists of vCards.[1] Thus, when you have a vCard from a contact, you
can upload it to your wiki, have the card available for download, and
have the information available.

My goal is to integrate a vCard creator with PmWiki, creating a
birth-to-grave vCard solution. I invite comments and suggestions which
I may be able to build into the recipe before it's first, live
release.

Please note the vCards used as examples are bogus data.

--
Ben Wilson
"All this worldly wisdom was once the unamiable heresy of some wise man." HDT

[1]: http://dausha.net/ContactTracker/List, compare with the source:
http://dausha.net/ContactTracker/List?action=source