[pmwiki-users] Tagging sections of pages

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 17:54:53 CDT 2006

--- "Joshua J. Kugler" <joshua at eeinternet.com> wrote:

> What I
> envision is this: sections of the pages could be
> tagged, and then I could
> have another page that simply displays all sections
> tagged "sshtunnel."

Define all of your sshtunnel sections on each page
like this:

[[#sshtunnel]]
... text goes here
[[#sshtunnelend]]

Create a simple custom page list template, something
like this:

[@
[[#sshtunneltemplate]]
!!!SSH Tunneling For: [[{=$Group}/{$Name}]]

(:include {=$FullName}#sshtunnel :)

[[#sshtunneltemplateend]]
@]

Use the template with a pagelist like this:

(:pagelist group=Server fmt=#sshtunneltemplate:)

Exactly what I originally envisionned the
pagelisttemplates for when designing them! :)

Hope that helps,

-Martin