[pmwiki-users] FAST Data 2.0 uploaded.

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Thu Sep 21 19:05:28 CDT 2006

On Sep 21, 2006, at 3:58 PM, The Editor wrote:

> Feel free to post a question on the recipe page if you prefer.  But
> I'll be cleaning up the FAST Data forum soon--and I still think that
> will be a better place to organize the information.
>
> Cheers,
> Caveman

I'd like a snippet if available, or to request a feature, if possible.

How can you use FAST Data in a form to have categories added to a page?

If I use FASTData to create wiki pages, and ask the user to fill in
the categories for the page in an input line on the form (comma
separated), can this recipe help parse them into actual page
categories that other recipes and pagelists will see?

Thanks,

Crisses