[pmwiki-users] Non Relative pagelinks - Was: Planning for 2.2.0

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Sep 22 12:28:41 CDT 2006

On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 10:04:47AM -0700, Martin Fick wrote:
> --- "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
>
> > 1.  Page links and page variables inside of included
> > pages will
> > become relative by default.
>
> Will this continue to include the HomePage of the
> group that this page is included from (as oppesed to
> written in)?
>
> (:incude HomePage:)

At least in the first pass, (:include HomePage:) will
likely continue to mean "HomePage" relative to the currently
browsed page.  I don't have a good notion for fixing this, and
besides, doing (:include:) inside of (:include:) is relatively
rare, and probably ought to be fully qualified anyway.

However, I'm guessing that  (:include [[HomePage]]:) will
end up doing the right thing, for those who really do need
the relative linking inside of directives.